New orchestras that sound like old orchestras

I've been looking for new orchestras with that characteristic sound of the 70's, because I really love that sound, a clean, quality sound.
People usually say the old is better and I agree but sometimes the quality of those vinyls so old is very very bad that's why I've been fond of these new orchestras.
I am referring to orchestras like:
-Tromboranga
-La excelencia
-La Maxima 79
-Mafia non stars

I hope with your help u can help me to discover more orchestras

DJ Yuca

Son Montuno
I've been looking for new orchestras with that characteristic sound of the 70's, because I really love that sound, a clean, quality sound.
People usually say the old is better and I agree but sometimes the quality of those vinyls so old is very very bad that's why I've been fond of these new orchestras.
Great idea for a thread, however I think you do those artists - or at least those of whom I am familiar with - an injustice. Whilst they stay true to traditional values, these groups are still contemporary, rather than simply being a replica of the 70s with modern audio quality.

Anyway, I'd like to add Cubanoson and Los Hacheros.

Many thanks for this recomendation man. They have an old-school sound with a fresh, kick-ass attitude, I like their first album very much. Macabeo is one of the best if not best salsa has right now.
so far, they have 4 albums...

below are the original art for each album (click for a bigger view). if you find it with another art, check the songs first, so you don't end up with songs that you already have.

Macabeo1.jpg Macabeo2.jpg Macabeo3.jpg Macabeo4.jpg

Dance Ads