You know you're addicted to Salsa if.....

I am contemplating sneaking into my gym's yoga room to practice my spins. My kitchen is too small and the wooden floor there is awesome....you don't think they'll throw me out do ya, its fitness?

Last edited:
You try to reconcile how you will devote your time between salsa and the new guy you're dating if it gets serious. Join a performance group, that way he only sees you dancing with 1 guy as opposed to several in a given night, alleviating the drama. Naw, seriously, I'm going to stop social dancing? recalculating.........

I am contemplating sneaking into my gym's yoga room to practice my spins. My kitchen is too small and the wooden floor there is awesome....you don't think they'll throw me out do ya, its fitness?
I do that at my gym. I take my bluetooth speakers and my mp3. I dont care who's looking, they all think is zumba anyway lol

You try to reconcile how you will devote your time between salsa and the new guy you're dating if it gets serious. Join a performance group, that way he only sees you dancing with 1 guy as opposed to several in a given night, alleviating the drama. Naw, seriously, I'm going to stop social dancing? recalculating.........
been there, done that!! I had a boyfriend who was a salsero, the best time ever.
Now... I dont take anyone to my salsa socials. Its my space, my friends, my time!!!!

When your friends start to think you are creepy because you keep muttering to yourself 123 567

You lose the ability to do math if it involves numbers bigger than 8

Anything that is a multiple of 4 doesn't have any meaning to you.

Whenever people ask you to go out/set up an appointment you check your salsa calendar first.

You dance during martial art class and freak Sensei out.

azana

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're on a work trip overseas and basically on call 24/7, but you couldn't resist packing dancing shoes. You know, just in case something starts happening in the hotel or out on the street, or...perhaps by bringing a pair of shoes I'll will something to happen...

Otherwise, I have a two month stretch with no access to a salsa social, and it feels like I need a life support system to help me get through this cruel challenge! As it is I don't get the chance to dance often, but right now I'm feeling so comfortable on the floor and am more focused and improving for the first time in years :) .

azana

Super Moderator
Staff member
At least I was able to buy a new skirt for dancing at the shopping centre in Braintree. That's something! In a couple of months, I'll actually be able to wear it :) .

I wonder if I've lost addiction or just getting weak. I'm not going out tonight to save strength for 3 nights of dancing till the morning. Ah, yeah, I'm on a sick leave.. must be it.

Dance Ads