Which Salsa Congresses Or Major Events Do You Plan To Attend in 2017?

There is an upgrade option
thats exactly why Iam annoyed... what happend to party pass and Fullpass....

now theres like 10 different passes and upgrades and what not... I dont know, if it helps with evening out workshop
What is the difference?
Party pass, only the Parties in the evening, social pass, party during the day and in the evening, at least thats what I understood...

thats exactly why Iam annoyed... what happend to party pass and Fullpass....

now theres like 10 different passes and upgrades and what not... I dont know, if it helps with evening out workshop

Party pass, only the Parties in the evening, social pass, party during the day and in the evening, at least thats what I understood...

Thanks. Good to know. Therefore social pass implies by default means all parties, irrespective of which side of the earth the sun is? Social pass > party pass?

thats how I understood it,, maybe iam wrong :) who knows .... there is even a "Front Row upgrade" for the shows :)
I found out about that after I got party pass for exorbitant 50€, and then I realized that I don't want to go there before shows are over anyway.

But they put extra price on afternoon socials and coffee lounge. Creepy.

I found out about that after I got party pass for exorbitant 50€, and then I realized that I don't want to go there before shows are over anyway.

But they put extra price on afternoon socials and coffee lounge. Creepy.
They charge for the coffee lounge? :mad: It's not our good friend's coffee lounge?

I went on a spree in the last month :D
Went to Berlin, Amsterdam and Warsaw, and now Geneva for Mambo Fever this weekend and Vienna in December. I have the rush :D
...And you didn't respond to any SF threads for the congress roll calls o_O I and other SFers were at most of these congresses too. You can atone by sending me a PM with a photo or Fb link to see if maybe we met/danced. :p

...And you didn't respond to any SF threads for the congress roll calls o_O I and other SFers were at most of these congresses too. You can atone by sending me a PM with a photo or Fb link to see if maybe we met/danced. :p
My apologies, I went a bit inactive on the forum :( Most of those were spontaneous last minute decisions... sent you a pm with FB!

Dance Ads