Where will you be dancing in the holiday season?

azana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haven't been following SF for several months! Marty's spot on about the web site and the venues. Though I am not sure if SF can be called an on1 city :) there are a lot of people who can dance on1 or on2 or both. I think it has been most on2 after NYC. Cocomo gets plenty of on1 dancers on Thursday.

Marking my calendar to go out dancing on 15th and 16th :) will pm you my email and number.
Great - thank you!! Looking forward to meeting you all. I like San Francisco salsa already! I´m currently in the DR, where salsa, merengue and bachata just blasts out from everywhere, so very much in the mood to dance. From SF I´m heading back to Tokyo for a weekend at Salsa Caribe :) .

N.B I still don´t have a phone...I really should get one one of these days...

Great - thank you!! Looking forward to meeting you all. I like San Francisco salsa already! I´m currently in the DR, where salsa, merengue and bachata just blasts out from everywhere, so very much in the mood to dance. From SF I´m heading back to Tokyo for a weekend at Salsa Caribe :) .

N.B I still don´t have a phone...I really should get one one of these days...
Check your PM. Sent a couple of alternatives for the phone-challenged :)

Haven't been following SF for several months! Marty's spot on about the web site and the venues. Though I am not sure if SF can be called an on1 city :) there are a lot of people who can dance on1 or on2 or both. I think it has been most on2 after NYC. Cocomo gets plenty of on1 dancers on Thursday.

Marking my calendar to go out dancing on 15th and 16th :) will pm you my email and number.
Offbeat . . . you're back! Haven't seen you in the clubs either.

Salsamarty and other locals:

Meet with Azana before dancing on Wed or Thur? I am open both days. We could have light dinner and then head for dancing.

azana

Super Moderator
Staff member
New Year at Lake Titicaca (specifically Copacabana in Bolivia). Surely there’ll be some salsa-themed entertainment around! Maybe? ... :)

The guesthouse I booked ($19 room) looks like it was designed by Gaudi- as soon as I saw a photo - of it and its views of the lake - I wanted to stay there!

Dance Ads