The trip advisor of Salsa congresses!

Hola Salseros,

How to choose the next congress when there are so many nowadays?!
This is the website:
salsatraveladvisor.com

It has all the congresses, festivals and events with possibility for the dancers to leave a review!!
Pretty much what trip advisor does for hotels :)

It was launched this week, any feedback is appreciated!

try olamalam too :)
I like the site but for the future an option for a search engine where you can filter congresses by number of reviews, average rating, geographical area, dates, follow heavy, lead heavy etc. Maybe have a list of questions each reviewer needs to answer about each congress.

But it is a great idea, impossible to choose which congresses to go too!

this blog has alot of congress reviews, transferring them would give your website some meat :)
londonsalsagirl. blogspot . com

This website as well
www .salsa-central. com /reviews/club-nights-and-events/

try olamalam too :)
I like the site but for the future an option for a search engine where you can filter congresses by number of reviews, average rating, geographical area, dates, follow heavy, lead heavy etc. Maybe have a list of questions each reviewer needs to answer about each congress.

But it is a great idea, impossible to choose which congresses to go too!
Thanks!!
Yes once we'll have enough reviews we'll have a TOP 10 congresses and so on :)

I'm in touch with London Girl so no need to scrape data hehe

Hola Salseros,

How to choose the next congress when there are so many nowadays?!
This is the website:
salsatraveladvisor.com

It has all the congresses, festivals and events with possibility for the dancers to leave a review!!
Pretty much what trip advisor does for hotels :)

It was launched this week, any feedback is appreciated!
Just curious, who is behind this website? Is it individual(s), commercial organisation, ...? There is no information whatsoever on the site itself. (or I couldn't find it)

Dance Ads