Sunday 25th of Nov. in Amsterdam

Hi guys,

A friend of mine from NY will be in Amsterdam for a day. Can anyone recommend a party for that night?
She is a couchsurfer but it'll be more convenient to find a host who can dance. If you know anyone from there, please PM me.

hugs
Olamalam

MacMoto

Administrator
Staff member
The biggest event in Amsterdam on the 25th is the Amsterdam Bachata Congress at Melody Line, Willem Fenengastraat 12 (see amsterdambachatacongress.com) - I think there's going to be a salsa room.

Just so you know, the address it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere (it's an industrial area on the east side of Amsterdam) so I recommend she finds somebody that can give her a ride.

Alternatively she can take the Metro (50 or 51, depending on where she is coming from) and it's about a 5-10 minute walk from the metrostation "Overamstel".

I'd normally offer her a ride but unless things go horribly wrong I'll be in Tallinn :D

Just so you know, the address it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere (it's an industrial area on the east side of Amsterdam) so I recommend she finds somebody that can give her a ride.

Alternatively she can take the Metro (50 or 51, depending on where she is coming from) and it's about a 5-10 minute walk from the metrostation "Overamstel".

I'd normally offer her a ride but unless things go horribly wrong I'll be in Tallinn :D
Thanks. I hope things go ok for you ;)

Hopefully D-riz will accompany her besides she met a couchsurfer from Amsterdam who will also join her at the party. So, she should be fine.

Dance Ads