Salsa Crushes

Next month i will be travelling with my crush to a salsa festival in secret... i got 2 full passes for free for knowing the right people so i decided to take her and she agreed. 3 days in an exotic, beautiful small town in the middle of nowhere so close to the holiday season. Yep... no expectations there.
I think you are also her crush if she agreed:);) It is so nice and romantic.

Next month i will be travelling with my crush to a salsa festival in secret... i got 2 full passes for free for knowing the right people so i decided to take her and she agreed. 3 days in an exotic, beautiful small town in the middle of nowhere so close to the holiday season. Yep... no expectations there.
The 'secret' part is most intriguing. It makes imagination run wild :D :p

The reason why I do not like salsa crushes. Salsa guys are not serious...:beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver: Not all...but most are not.
Do you mean guys who dance salsa or guys who dance salsa on days ending with y :)

Most guys I know who dance salsa for fun and are not players are fairly serious. May be it is mix of the crowd that is typical to bay area. Most of them don't dance anymore and are fairly settled in relationship.

Yep seen that happen a few times! There are many reasons your best friend can turn out to be your best partner in life. It also leads to some of the best relationships. A lot better than searching for a partner who can become best friend.

I have known a few girls who had genuinely nice, successful, responsible, caring, tall, good looking guys as best friends. The guys were interested to go beyond friendship. Continued to be best friend when turned down. Everyone on the outside wondered what was wrong with the girls. Eventually the guys found someone else and settled down.

Do you mean guys who dance salsa or guys who dance salsa on days ending with y :)

Most guys I know who dance salsa for fun and are not players are fairly serious. May be it is mix of the crowd that is typical to bay area. Most of them don't dance anymore and are fairly settled in relationship.
You are just advocating them. There are almost no serious guys on the dance floor. My intuition tells me that you are also quite dangerous and probably broke someone's heart. :alien::beaver:

My intuition tells me that you are also quite dangerous and probably broke someone's heart. :alien::beaver:
If you were rich, I did sue, win a lot of money and go travel attending all the salsa festivals for next ten years :D

P.S. Now I am curious what makes you intuit so.

Last edited:

Dance Ads