salsa clubs in montreal canada

hallo to all of you! i m going to visit montreal next week and i would like to know what are the best salsa places!!! i am dancing on 2 and i prefer mambo to cuban style!
if any of you can give info i would realy appreciate it!
thank you:D

I have no personal experience in Montreal but hen I travel I usually check the city guide at salsa power.
salsapower.com/cities/canada/montreal.htm

chrisk

Super Moderator
Staff member
hallo to all of you! i m going to visit montreal next week and i would like to know what are the best salsa places!!! i am dancing on 2 and i prefer mambo to cuban style!
if any of you can give info i would realy appreciate it!
thank you:D

First, welcome to SF, vonqua!

May I point out to you that we´ve a wonderful index thread named Salsa Cities - where are you going dancing tonight?, which you might have wanted to check first? It would have pointed you towards Where to dance in Montreal?, which should give you a nice start.

I have no personal experience in Montreal but hen I travel I usually check the city guide at salsa power.
salsapower.com/cities/canada/montreal.htm
I'd be careful about the freshness of the info on salsapower.com too. For example, a lot of the information it has for Boston is woefully out of date.

Hi everyone,

Some friends of mine will be in Montreal on July 11 and 12 and were wondering where they could go dancing--any recommendations? Thanks!

Hi Sabrosura,

I'm not a local, but I'm told your friends should check out Club Mocha on Saturday (at St. Laurence & Ste. Catherine) and there's an event Sunday on the island.

Jul 11 - Soiree Titosalsabor au Café Art java (mainly Cuban style) 645, avenue du Président-Kennedy (not too sure about the address though) you can find them on fb

Jul 12 - Moka socials on Saturday starting at 4:30 9 Sainte-Catherine Est, (corner saint-laurent) 2nd floor suite 101

Hello everybody,

I will be in Montreal from Friday May 22 to Thursday May 28 and, as usual, I am determined to make the most of the local salsa scene.

I've already taken a look at salsamontreal.com and I've found there are plenty of regular parties going on. However, I would love to receive some recommendations/comments/opinions from locals regarding these particular nights I will spent there. My personal preference is cross body style on2 or on1.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

CZa

Dance Ads