Random Thoughts

azana

Super Moderator
Staff member
The new cat, Cochise, is starting to get over her alarm that her new mum tends to start dancing around the living room and kitchen at random. Now instead of racing off she just stares at me with that "What is she on?" expression in her big green eyes.

azana

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't run or play hockey at the moment due to a heel injury (fortunately I CAN salsa :) ) which is frustratingly ruling out my morning runs. Instead, I arrived at the local outdoor pool at 6am this morning to swim. There were three guys already there waiting for it to open. Then, an employee came out and informed us that they couldn't find the chlorine. When they did find it, they would need to put it in the pools and give it an hour, so the swim was out.

They couldn't find the chlorine. At a swimming pool. My instant thought was "Only in Australia!" My response was "Seriously?!!"

azana

Super Moderator
Staff member
My friend and I were at the baseball last night for a bottom-of-the-table clash between Melbourne and Sydney. It was two out in the top of the fourth. A little boy sitting behind us asked his father “So if they get another wicket, the inning’s over?”

:)

My friend and I were at the baseball last night for a bottom-of-the-table clash between Melbourne and Sydney. It was two out in the top of the fourth.

A little boy sitting behind us asked his father “So if they get another wicket, the inning’s over?”

:)
:D:D

Watcha think about the Marlin's fiasco ?.. getting a lot of press in the States .

Dance Ads