New timba

Hello everybody,
Not new but my no.1 dancing song for last month :)

JG ft. Alexander Abreu - Belleza Latina

Good song musically speaking but I have a problem with the lyrics :) I do like JG even though he tends to be more to the pop end of the timba spectrum. And of course Alexander's collaborations always turn out well.

Don't think this has been posted yet. Very much enoying this by René Álvarez y su Cuban Combination
That's something I didn't think I'd ever see here...Great song!
I've seen Cuban Combination play many times in various spots in London, they always deliver. I took a few timbale lessons from their timbale player as well.
One time during an intermission, the DJ was playing la candela, then René and the rest of the band came back and started playing along to the point the DJ faded the track out and let the band carry on. The transition was seamless!

I've seen Cuban Combination play many times in various spots in London, they always deliver. I took a few timbale lessons from their timbale player as well.
One time during an intermission, the DJ was playing la candela, then René and the rest of the band came back and started playing along to the point the DJ faded the track out and let the band carry on. The transition was seamless!
This is really a good timba - no suavecito trying to please a mixed audience :)

I just listened to the whole album and I recommend it. there is a bolero, a son montuno, a salsa romantica, a timba romantica and the other six are very good, solid timba songs.
It's at spotify as well.
https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/renealvarezysucubancombi3

Dance Ads