Learning pachanga

vit

Son Montuno
Well, music is obviously from Cuba as a version of charanga and it looks like some musicians did some freestyle dancing on stage under influence of charleston and similar things ...

kbitten

Son Montuno
and now he is back again with another nickname..oh god!! :vomit:
how many times someone need to be expelled from this forum? this is the 5th time :rolleyes:
I wish there was a law like three strikes and you go find a life?? kkkkkkkkkk

we know what to do..ignore AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noted, Parallax/Hatuey/Momentum/Sonido/Melao/Myst. We know how interactions with you go, so I’ll abstain. I’m not interested in challenging YT or you about pachanga and Cuba. But, for edification, I got my info about it from the Encyclopedia of Latin American Popular Music: https://books.google.com/books?id=MX5BXxjwV9cC&lpg=PA291&ots=jTyHLg9Ppk&dq=encyclopedia%20of%20latin%20american%20popular%20music%20pachanga&pg=PA291#v=onepage&q=encyclopedia%20of%20latin%20american%20popular%20music%20pachanga&f=false I just made a joking comment about YM’s statement that it doesn’t exist, and I don’t feel the need to debate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

vit

Son Montuno
Well, I don't know was the banned member the same as Hatuey and I don't even care, but this seems to be very effective way to prevent any people from Cuba to ever think about participating on this forum, besides the fact that they don't seem to like non-cuban way of dancing anyway

kbitten

Son Montuno
Was he banned? maybe he deleted it his profile or decided to go to the real forum where he should make a profile : eharmony, match.com kkkkkkkkkkk

Dance Ads