CARNIVAL LATINO PARTY

Hello guys!! next week im playing in a venue where the theme is ''carnival latin party'' i want your help to suggest me some music song for carnival latino party:)

Hello guys!! next week im playing in a venue where the theme is ''carnival latin party'' i want your help to suggest me some music song for carnival latino party:)
Go to the music section here. there are many songs from albums you may listen to for your gig .Its mainly salsa and some bachata . If you need other latin styles, give names ...

DJ Yuca

Son Montuno
I would do some homework about the venue, but unless the people are coming from a dance class background or are mostly over the age of 50, then I'm afraid they'll very probably need reggaeton. Nicky Jam, Maluma and Daddy Yankee are probably the biggest artists right now. Anything else commercially successful in recent years will be popular e.g. add some Shakira and Carlos Vives.

Have some good stuff too in case there are any more discerning tastes and/or the dance class crowd. And if Colombians are present you'll be able to play some classic salsa.

Dance Ads