Best salsa tunes and albums of 2017! (Reissues included if you like)

Is it mainly salsa romantica guys who release albums these days? I know Van Van only releases about 1 every 4 years. maybe the big classic salsa bands do the same.
It's not all salsa romantica. Don't know of too many 2017 releases, but 2016 had some great non-romantica releases from La Candela Orchestra, Ire Oyala, La Maxima 79, Los Hacheros, Tromboranga.

Those are just the release I'm aware of. I didn't come across the Curao en Salsa album until September 2017, almost a year after its release.

Recently found this from 2014..

Anyone want to create a Pandora or Spotify playlist? Thinking someone could put all the songs on a playlist and then we could listen from there.

On a side note, anyone have a playlist already on one of the apps mentioned above and would like to share?

Grupo Esencia - Tren Por La Cuarta (Plena)
Willito Otero - El Barrio
Carlos D'Castro's "Ars Suptilior" Album
Orquesta El Macabeo - La Buena Voluntad
Danilo Paiz [Nicaragua] - Rumberos De La Bahia
Charlie Aponte - Nadie Te Quita Lo Bailao
Gilberto Santarosa - El Callao De Fiesta
Tito Nieves - Quiero Cantarle A Mi Tierra

I think the biggest problem isn't that there isn't good Salsa tunes, its that its really hard to get ahold of them, especially from South America. You can type in the name in Google and find where to download it for free but I actually want to pay and support the artist. Not all artists know to place their music on cdbaby, 7digital, or bandcamp. Websites like solarlatinmusic have new artists but there is no way to purchase the music from there, either directly from that website or from an artist's page. It's frustrating because I hear lots of great tunes but then spend hours trying to find it online with no such luck. This really needs to change soon because I feel we are simply allowing a lot of great music to disappear without a trace.

Argenis Carruyo - Homenaje a los Grandes de la Salsa Vol I & II
Charanga Masters - Timeless
Isidro Infante - Cuba y Puerto Rico
Orquesta Tokun - Defendiendo la Salsa Brava
Ray Callao - Abriendo Caminos
Sonido 70 - Suelta las Armas

Argh, impossible to find online. Cool song! Any clue about where to find digitally @matty /others?
I think the biggest problem isn't that there isn't good Salsa tunes, its that its really hard to get ahold of them, especially from South America. You can type in the name in Google and find where to download it for free but I actually want to pay and support the artist. Not all artists know to place their music on cdbaby, 7digital, or bandcamp. Websites like solarlatinmusic have new artists but there is no way to purchase the music from there, either directly from that website or from an artist's page. It's frustrating because I hear lots of great tunes but then spend hours trying to find it online with no such luck. This really needs to change soon because I feel we are simply allowing a lot of great music to disappear without a trace.
My experience too. This has been discussed recently here:

Dance Ads