Best compliments ever!

The best compliments are when I get hugged, or even kissed after a dance – especially when it’s a lady I don’t know.

The best I’ve given? I don’t remember really, probably something a bit lame like “I love dancing with you”.

Mine was this, it's from an email (I've kept it 'cos it makes me feel good ;)) from a teacher following a salsa night in Preston:

I'm wondering if you want to come guest teach ur shines at my class, some of my ladies were MOST impressed. You defo stopped Edwina in her tracks!!! So god knows what happens to the men!!!!!

and I always thought I was rubbish at shines, but I must have pulled a good one out of the bag that night :lol:

Nice job, Jambo!

Most flattering comment I have received recently was when someone told me I was the most musical leader they'd danced with in years! It was nice to get complemented on a particular aspect. (especially one that is dear to my heart right now!)

When I am really bowled over by a dance, I clam up and will probably say "thanks, that was really good" then run away before she thinks I'm hitting on her, or before she says something like "well, I did my best though I was suffering for the whole song from your sucky moves!"

azzey

Son Montuno
"Apart from u, there's no1 I want to dance with.. and i'm sure u will have lots of girls in ur queue already! x"

This is my favourite complement.
It was sent to me in a text message from a beautiful Salsera friend of mine (and probably THE best dancer around), when discussing a night out.

azzey said:
sweavo said:
I dunno, I think my style is a bit old hat for the hardcore mamberas.
Maybe you should try and modernise it a bit... call yourself Steve Stylz and wear hip hop gear. hehe.
Hmmm, yeah. Maybe that's the way forward. I could get one of those yamaha drum pad things, set it to bongo and play it while dancing... hmm, and steal some moves from here: youtube.com/watch?v=naPQVxdeSk8&mode=related&search=

azzey

Son Montuno
sweavo said:
azzey said:
sweavo said:
I dunno, I think my style is a bit old hat for the hardcore mamberas.
Maybe you should try and modernise it a bit... call yourself Steve Stylz and wear hip hop gear. hehe.
Hmmm, yeah. Maybe that's the way forward. I could get one of those yamaha drum pad things, set it to bongo and play it while dancing... hmm, and steal some moves from here: youtube.com/watch?v=naPQVxdeSk8&mode=related&search=
Hey, yeaahhh. Then you'd really get compliments! "You're the best Salsa robot ever!"

During my holidays in Spain...The girls didnt want to let me leave to go back home :) "Will your girlfriend be jealous if we all come to visit you in berlin???"

But while I was there, I got several compliments from male dancers, like "You dance really cool" or "I really like your style", and those were real nice to hear, from other guys.

I overheard when a girl beside the dancefloor told the leader I just left "that girl made you look really good"
(quite funny since it wasn't meant for my ears)

One at a class a guy said "What are you doing to me women, it feel soo gooood"
(i got a flashback from a movie scene when the couple did something completely different than dancing :lol:)

/luc

Dance Ads