Another Men's Shoe Question...

I really liked one guy's shoes in a Salsa performance video I first saw a couple of years ago, but I still haven't been able to find anything like them anywhere. :( Specifically, I'm looking for the unique shoes worn by the Rueda "caller" (the guy in the beret-style cap) in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6RVBNVt8s

Does anybody know who makes those shoes and/or where I can find them? Thanks in advance for any leads you might have!

No promises Big10 but I have some friends in Budapest that were also dancing already back then. I'll ask them if they can help. Perhaps somebody knows him

Ok, we're one step closer.
One of my friends know who he is (he's one of the leading instructors of the Salsa Diabolica dance school) and she is going to see if she can find out more about the shoes. Worst case scenario she can probably get you an email address so you can get in touch with the guy himself.

Ok, we're one step closer.
One of my friends know who he is (he's one of the leading instructors of the Salsa Diabolica dance school) and she is going to see if she can find out more about the shoes. Worst case scenario she can probably get you an email address so you can get in touch with the guy himself.
Wow, bas, thank you so much! :rocker: Awhile back, I had sent a message via YouTube to the person who posted the video, but I never received any response. :(

So, as long as the instructor reads/writes English ;) , then an e-mail address should be fine. Or, if your mutual friend can just get the shoe information directly, then that will be even better.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Hey Big10, I hope you would have sorted out the problem of the salsa shoes and if not, then I would suggest you that you may visit a few on line shopping sites that gives the best deals on salsa shoes or rather than that you may also give the measurements of your feet in a brand shoe outlet and they will get the required salsa shoes just like that in video.
:confused: I don't quite understand what you're suggesting. Are you saying that I should send my shoe size and the video link and get some custom-made shoes? :rolleyes:

I think I'll just wait for bas's connections to contact the Hungarian dancer and/or see if anybody else chimes into this thread with specific knowledge of that shoe's manufacturer....

Dance Ads