All about spins!

On my left spins, I am always falling forward or at least tending to lean forward. What is the root of the problem that's causing me to do so? My right spins I am able to balance fine but left, it's always forward.
Probably the root cause is the Coriolis effect. Are you north or south of the equator? Does your good side change when you travel across the equator?

Seriously now, everyone has a good and bad side. You just need to practice your bad side more.

On my left spins, I am always falling forward or at least tending to lean forward. What is the root of the problem that's causing me to do so? My right spins I am able to balance fine but left, it's always forward.
Maybe you are over rotating. Try a little less power. Like Desafinado stated everyone has a weaker side. Practice that side more.

Maybe you are over rotating. Try a little less power. Like Desafinado stated everyone has a weaker side. Practice that side more.
When I practice my weak side, I notice that my technique is not as clean, so like to start with easy quarter turn exercises to reinforce good form. Since you already keep your balance one way, I would guess that losing your balance going the other way could be caused by technique breakdown.

Dance Ads