Zurich Congress Roll Call

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by TrulyMadlyAmanda, Jan 27, 2010.

1. TrulyMadlyAmanda

TrulyMadlyAmanda Shine Officer

anyone thinking of going?

easyjet have cheap flights from london and i can probably blag myself a free party pass, but the killer is the hotel prices - about £50 a night for a single.

it's about the same price for a twin room though, which might make it more interesting if any of you lot were thinking of going and perhaps room sharing (axe murderers need not apply).

have been to zurich before and it's huuuuuge. personally i prefer smaller events, but for some reason i really fancy a bit of pottering around in the snow (i know, you'd think i'd have had enough of that at home, lol).

anyone?
  2. SalsaManiac

SalsaManiac Son Montuno

Never been but mildly considering it now ... I really need to start venturing outside of the US for salsa
  3. Brownskin818

Brownskin818 Shine Officer

i was considering this, but then i opted for amsterdam. and i thought, oh poo! ive near missed on amanda :(. but then i saw your post in the london thread!! :mrgreen: :banana:
  4. desconocida

desconocida Descarga

I would LOVE to - never been there (for dancing) and I've heard sooo much about this congress! Unfortunately it's just too expensive :( Have fun, Amanda!
    Brownskin, are you officially on a Europe tour now? :rolleyes:
    If so, you should consider Frankfurt, too - it's next weekend after Amsterdam. Oh, btw, we don't have a thread for that one yet...
  5. Brownskin818

Brownskin818 Shine Officer

lol, not on tour. i could only do one event at a time. i was just either/or'ing through a number of options. zurich was one of them. amsterdam won out. london is just a super brief layover in route back home. :)
  6. chrisk

chrisk Super Moderator Staff Member

Great, just when I can't got there this year, Amanda is thinking about it. :(

So to anybody thinking about it, it's surely one of the biggest, if not the biggest congress in europe, but it got a nice atmosphere that I always enjoyed. And let's not forget you get some live music on friday night.
  7. GayleR

GayleR Son Montuno

I'm, really excited to be going to Zurich this year for the first time. I hope it's a great congress.
  8. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Hey,

I am thinking about it as a longshot. Anyone want a room-mate?
  9. Estoniana

Estoniana Son Montuno

My friends were there last year and they liked it a lot! This time i am joining them :)
  10. chrisk

chrisk Super Moderator Staff Member

As I suppose you talk about next year, there's a chance I might be there again.

Anyway, to GayleR and Estoniana, I wish you both a great time there and some wonderful dances.
  11. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

No talking about this year - I just saw a ridiculously cheap flight advertised, it is midnight but I will call first thing in the morning :)
  12. Estoniana

Estoniana Son Montuno

Thanks!
  13. GuyDC

GuyDC Tumbao

It looks like I'll be there with a large group. ;)
  14. GayleR

GayleR Son Montuno

So anybody who's going to Zurich on Twitter? Just asking.
  15. GuyDC

GuyDC Tumbao

Switzerland Salsa Festival - Roll Call

I'm in, Friday to Monday. ;)

The season has begun... :D

http://www.salsafestival.com/
    26-28 February
    Zurich, Switzerland
  16. GuyDC

GuyDC Tumbao

Anyone want to meet up sometime throughout the weekend, just txt me up:

I'm ready!!! ;)
  17. opm1s6

opm1s6 Sabor Ambassador

the lineup sounds absolutely astounding...wow...have fun guys
  18. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Thanks, should be heaps of fun. I will keep everyone posted/updated when I return.

I still have a heap of material to update from NYC now that my computer is finally replaced :)

Hope your dancing is going well.
  19. opm1s6

opm1s6 Sabor Ambassador

i'm in flux right now...uggh... we'll catch up soon...have fun and give us a sweet review!
  20. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Hey,

Anyone who needs accomodation PM me. I have a simple room in the city. Not much but if you need somewhere let me know. Happy to help.