Where did that song/video go? (Marc Anthonty?)

Discussion in 'Salsa Music' started by lucretia, Sep 27, 2005.

1. lucretia

lucretia Descarga

I wanted to have a look at a video I believe I found here at SF. I guess it was Marc Anthony and I believe it was published at Sony music. I also believe it was a soundtrack from a movie. A salsa romantica.

Do anyone remeber this videolink?

(I cannot find it - neither with help of the search enginee here or at Sony music.)

/Lucretia

2. DeeplyDippy

DeeplyDippy Pattern Police

Soundtrack to a movie - I believe this would be the Mask of Zorro - try searching for that.

3. lucretia

lucretia Descarga

No it cannot have been that movie. It is to old. I believe it was a brand new movie. (Or perhaps someone discussed a brand new movie in the same post...hector lavoe or something)

There was a beautiful latino singer (I guess it was marc) and beautiful woman. A little village with houses & buildings in old fashion way. I believe there was a car also.

/luc

4. DeeplyDippy

Ah ha - they were shooting a film within the video.

No idea what it was called :D

5. lucretia

lucretia Descarga

6. DeeplyDippy

Ahora Quien - fabulous track :D

I've only heard one DJ with enough guts to play this - slow, yet so powerful.

7. pr

pr Capitán Del Estilo

Yup, very nice track! :D :D It is played here every now and then... :p

8. DeeplyDippy

Best dance I had over the weekend was to this track :D

So powerful, I was taken by it. Who knows what my partner at the time thought !

9. salseralon

salseralon Sonero

I love to dance to this song, i swoon over marc anthony tho too so maybe thats part of the reason!

10. DeeplyDippy

We'll get together one day !

11. salseralon

salseralon Sonero

No doubt we will(if only the meet 'n' greet happened), i'd like to have a dance with you DD, im interested in your style after reading about your love of dips etc...

12. desconocida

desconocida Descarga

As far as I remember the video shows the pop version of "Ahora quien"... It's from the album "Amar sin mentiras"...
    I rather like the salsa version, which is from "Valió la pena" album!

(so far we're lucky in Germany - most DJs don't mind to play Marc Anthony - even if some latinos insist on the fact that that's not "salsa" at all - when it plays they are all singing and dancing!) :lol:

13. DeeplyDippy

Yes, this is the danceable version :D

I've danced to both versions of Valió la pena. The faster version from the album Valió la pena is played regularly here in the UK. But the other version makes a nice change.