What have I got in my pocket?...

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by AndrewS, Nov 18, 2008.

1. AndrewS

AndrewS Shine Officer

...As Bilbo Baggins would have said.

Funny story: Last night I was dancing bachata with a friend who needs less than 1mm of personal space when we dance salsa so you can imagine that we were pretty close for the bachata :). Anyway, about 30 seconds into the dance she looks at me with a surprised expression, reaches into my right trouser pocket, pulls out a packet of polos (like small Lifesaver mints, for our American friends) and says "Oh thank God! I thought it was too small and too hard" :lol:

So guys: mints and phones belong in the left hand pocket :)

2. lolita

lolita Capitán Del Estilo

OMG! lol

3. sweavo

sweavo Maestro 'Guaguanco' Rodríguez

brave lady!

4. tj

tj Shine Officer

I say you really confuse her and put a pack of mints in each pocket! :wink:

5. agarcia97

agarcia97 Sonero

hahahahahahahahahaha....OMG thats funny.

6. PielCanela

PielCanela Sabor Ambassador

this actually gave me a chuckle, ha ha ya brave lady

7. narcosis

narcosis Sonero

Lol polo mints!!

8. antigone

antigone Pattern Police

I second the brave lady comment :)

9. TrulyMadlyAmanda

TrulyMadlyAmanda Shine Officer

lol. :cool:

i used to dance and flirt with a guy who had a very impressive 'bootay' - a very high, firm-looking butt. my bubble was burst one day, when in the process of giving him a playful spanking, i discovered that he was carrying two heavily stuffed wallets - one high-up in each back pocket! :cool::confused:

oh, the disappointment! :eek: :( now i know how guys must feel when the wonderbra comes off... ;):D though maybe they're too busy going "nakedchicknakedchicknakedchick"...? :)

10. sweavo

sweavo Maestro 'Guaguanco' Rodríguez

LOL. no, we're going "can't wait to get my hands on those... oh, bugger."

No I mean we're going "mmm, look at those eyes! they're like pools! I could lose myself in those eyes" yes, that's it.

11. crazygirl

crazygirl Rhythm Deputy

Lol you two :D

12. KP-salsa

KP-salsa Shine Officer

Good job she didn't put her hand in your other pocket and found your ...

chapstick.

13. SalsaManiac

SalsaManiac Son Montuno

Oh man, that was funny ... my g/f would probably kill me if any of my friends did that to me though

14. Big10

Big10 Shine Officer

Yep, Bachata dancing has definitely made me a "left pocket" kind of guy. Otherwise, I'd be in constant fear of someone calling me during a Bachata song with the phone in my right pocket, set on vibrate. ;)

By the way, that was a great story :lol: , which would have been good for the "Salsa stories" thread that smiling28 started a couple of months ago:

http://www.salsaforums.com/showthread.php?t=8449

15. Ron Obvious

Ron Obvious Shine Officer

Sometimes I have a banana in my pocket. But it's not too small and not too hard, I guess. Anyway, a banana is the perfect snack between classes.

16. acpjr

acpjr Tumbao

Hilarious and unnerving at the same time (since a roll of Lifesavers could probably give me a run for my money. I should probably keep one in my pocket so as not to embarass myself if I ever decide to dance when bachata comes on.)

17. TrulyMadlyAmanda

TrulyMadlyAmanda Shine Officer

tee-hee. :cool:

a man who's confident enough to know that it's not the dimensions of the candyroll that matter, it's the flavour, is the guy I want to bachata with. ;):cool:

18. AndrewS

AndrewS Shine Officer

Polos are smaller than lifesavers so don't worry about the size thing :)

So I have a good idea of what to do now to have a bit of amusement on a salsa night

19. lolita

lolita Capitán Del Estilo

If we ever dance together, can I have a bite?

20. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Lol, I have got nothing to add to the thread except a *big* grin, pardon the pun :)