Sydney Salsa Congress Roll Call :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by smiling28, Nov 11, 2008.

1. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

WOOHOO,

Ladies and Gentleman, I have just booked my flights for the Sydney Salsa Congress in January so I hope to meet/dance with as many people here as possible hurray!

Best of all, there is a whole bunch of people going from my school/city so it will be a great experience/exposure for my scene.

So the roll call to date:

* Jaime (organiser)
    * Jag75
    * Theamobean
    *Jayzen (Glad to see conducting some workshops hurray!)

So who else is going to join our merry little party :)

2. Jag75

Jag75 Rhythm Deputy

If anybody wants to look me up on facebook my name is James Gallagher (Canberra) - it would be good to know whoever's going by face so we can catch up, hang out, dance etc :)

A lot of friends will be going from Canberra, Sydney, and Brisbane and I certainly won't mind introducing you all on the dance floor!

Oh and not to mention the Sydney Salsa Congress of 08 was absolutely fantastic! The Sydney-based, interstate and International instructors are all very friendly, the event was extremely well organised, the performances were brilliant and were very visible regardless of where you sat, the dance floor is massive, and though I wasn't there on the last night I heard from everyone who was that it was a rare, super-memorable event (let's just say Johnny Vasquez provided his own brand of entertainment that night...)

Well done Jaime for last year's event and I eagerly look forward the the Congress in January!

3. MacMoto

MacMoto Administrator Staff Member

Sorry not this time :( - hopefully 2010.

4. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

You are worth waiting for.............................

(passes time by playing hungry hungry hippos........bad simpsons reference he he :) :) :) )

5. CrystalC

CrystalC Son

same here, can't attend SSC next year :( :( :(
    But yes!!! Targetting 2010!!!!
    Have fun folks!

6. jaime jesus

jaime jesus Changui

Ssc 09: Website Updates

hey guys check out all the latest infor on the SSC 09, workshop schedule is up, performance teams are up and everything you need to know...

URGENT: ACCOMADATION IS ALMOST BOOKED OUT SO BE QUICK.....

Passes go up as of December 1st ...

See you all in Sydney...

7. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Hurray, looking forward to seeing people there. Should be fun :)