On2 places, schools, studios in Bogota?

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by Caipiroska, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Caipiroska

Caipiroska Changui

Just wondered if anyone knew of any places in Bogota, Colombia where people dance On2. If not specifically On2, then places (club, studio, school) where dancers go. HELP!!! Thanks so much!
  2. bogotasalsa

bogotasalsa Changui

no On2

Hi,
    I haven't seen anyone dance on2 in Bogota or anywhere in Latin America...difficult to find...it's said that some dance on3 here, but I really don't know what that would look like.

You could try converting people? They say once you go on2, you never go back...
  3. Caipiroska

Caipiroska Changui

Still looking for On2 in Bogota

Finally moved here, and I NEED to get my dancin' on...AYUDA, porfa!!! Anyone know of even a school On2?
  4. Soplo

Soplo Banned

Me too.

Hey Caipiroska, I've been thinking about moving to bogota myself. I'm a computer programmer so I can live anywhere so long as I have broadband access. I've traveled and lived throughout south america. Never made it to bogota though but I've had other expats tell me it's the best place to live. I'd like to go for a few months or so. Maybe drop by in the meantime for a week or two to get a feel for the place. I don't want to hijack your thread but would you mind if I PM some questions about how you managed it? Thanks.
  5. PielCanela

PielCanela Sabor Ambassador

I venture to say that the chances to find an on2 school there are less that 1%. but since you are there you might as well learn what they are great at, athe colombia/cumbia/cali styles.
  6. Caipiroska

Caipiroska Changui

In Bogota

Soplo: Sure, hit me up with questions. Been here a couple of months and love it. Still no dancing, but it's been a fanstastic move for me. A lot of opportunity, for sure! Great time to be in Colombia.

PielCanela and bogotasalsa: Thanks!! All I need is one partner for dancing, practicing and learning.

Any takers out there, in Bogota? Abrazos a todos.