New Years Eve.....BOSTON,MA

Discussion in 'Event Announcements and Ads' started by on2salsero, Dec 27, 2005.

1. on2salsero

on2salsero Changui

Ladies tonight it the Night.
    Havana Saturdays is a hit! This week (Dec 31st!): New Year's Eve-Live Music w/ Manguito, party 'til 3am!

Hoffa's
    114 Mount Auburn Street
    Harvard Square, Cambridge

WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS....
    ... My sister and her boyfriend are visiting from Houston, TX.. and of course they want to party for New Years...

I am the CEO of my new company, and a haven't been in the dance scene for at least 5 months. I started salsa dancing 9 years ago and have danced with several instructors at BCCA, and the Greek American Club in Boston. So YES, I can lead and possible teach you a thing or 2.

... Here is my dilemma..... I need a dance partner.
    ... New Company and running the show hasn't allowed much time for relationships. So there you have it.

Ladies..If you know your basic steps, and are looking for a great time on New Years Eve, email me. I'm not looking for a one-night-stand, just need to show my younger sister a great time. So yeah, I'm willing to dance all night with a stranger for my sister. I see her once or twice a year, and she wants to go out with me this year seeing how she just turned 21.

Email: on2followme@yahoo.com

Michael