New Years Eve.....BOSTON,MA

Discussion in 'Event Announcements and Ads' started by on2salsero, Dec 27, 2005.

1. on2salsero

on2salsero Changui

Ladies tonight it the Night.
    Havana Saturdays is a hit! This week (Dec 31st!): New Year's Eve-Live Music w/ Manguito, party 'til 3am!

114 Mount Auburn Street
    Harvard Square, Cambridge

... My sister and her boyfriend are visiting from Houston, TX.. and of course they want to party for New Years...

I am the CEO of my new company, and a haven't been in the dance scene for at least 5 months. I started salsa dancing 9 years ago and have danced with several instructors at BCCA, and the Greek American Club in Boston. So YES, I can lead and possible teach you a thing or 2.

... Here is my dilemma..... I need a dance partner.
    ... New Company and running the show hasn't allowed much time for relationships. So there you have it.

Ladies..If you know your basic steps, and are looking for a great time on New Years Eve, email me. I'm not looking for a one-night-stand, just need to show my younger sister a great time. So yeah, I'm willing to dance all night with a stranger for my sister. I see her once or twice a year, and she wants to go out with me this year seeing how she just turned 21.