Montreal Canada Help! **GIFT INCLUDED!**

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by VJ1222, Oct 28, 2008.

1. VJ1222

VJ1222 Changui

I, along with of few guys, are planning to take a trip up to Montreal, Canada (Our first time ever)...Can anybody give me a few tips as to what hotel to stay that is nearby the majority of clubs / socials??

We are all pretty damn good On2 Dancers and wanna road trip to someplace we've never been...

So the deal is driving up from NY on a Sat afternoon and getting there around 11pm Saturday night and going STRAIGHT out...then have all day on Sunday to party it up and go out again sun night - then leaving on Monday afternoon...

Any thoughts??

OH - and as a thank you - Im willing to email out a few rare salsa albums (Im a collector - 2000 Albums and counting)

The dates are from the 22nd to the 24th of Nov...

Thanks,

-VJ

2. AguaDulce

AguaDulce Pattern Police

I think I will take you up on your offer since I need some new music hahaha. Check out the following event in Montreal that weekend. The website should provide you with the information you need and this is where the dancers will be.

A CRYSTAL SALSA CELEBRATION IN MONTREAL

We are expecting a record crowd at the San Tropez 15 yr Crystal Ball celebration. An an international roster of dancers, musicians, instructors and choreographers.

Workshops, dance shows, and concert will be offered to all attendees with none other than New York based Willy Torres (Spanish Harlem Orchestra singer), DJ's Jean Nonez (Montreal) and DJ Frankiln Ayala (New York), dancers Ana & Joel from Boston and Frankiln Ayala from New York, the San Tropez professional and amateur teams. Workshops, dance shows, and concerts will be offered to all attendees with none other than New York based Willy Torres (Spanish Harlem Orchestra singer), DJ's Jean Nonez (Montreal) and DJ Frankiln Ayala (New York), dancers Ana & Joel from Boston and Frankiln Ayala from New York, the San Tropez professional and amateur teams.

[​IMG]

http://www.latindance.net/winterball.html

PS - you may also want to check with Frankiln Ayala and/or Marlon, who was up there last winter. PM me with some music and I'll see you at Jimmy's soon.

3. lyndwode

lyndwode Tumbao

On sunday check out 6/49 it is GREAT, and it has the best Music...(Moka dance on Sat. afternoon should be good too!)
    Wish I could be there...
    a

4. modest arent we ?

5. irishgirl

irishgirl Rhythm Deputy

Lmao

6. AguaDulce

AguaDulce Pattern Police

Maybe he will provide us with a video :)