I love dancing moments :)

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by smiling28, Aug 20, 2008.

1. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Hi guys,

Just a thread for us to share random 'I love dancing moments' whether on the floor or off the floor.

Inspired by by off the floor moment this morning.

I am in the midst of renovation gone wrong (massive education which I am thankful for).
    In short, no hot water, no electricity. So I have a night lamp for light, am eating out but still of course want to dance. Probably need to more right now just as a simple outlet :)

(warning: too much information may be coming he he)

So to dance, I have to shower very regularly of course as want to be nice to cuddle for my partner he he. So picture this:

Naked smiling28 (oh yeah ha!) shivering and repeating:

'I love dancing'
    'I love dancing'
    'I love dancing'
    'I love dancing'
    I LOVE DANCING!!!!!!

*before plunging into a cold shower (in winter) before going dancing. So it goes like this:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

So cold, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Very invigorating a couple of hours later though he he.

So anyone else want to unashamedly share some humourous things they have done to go dancing. I remember Albert Torres saying his mum used to go without lunch for a week to save up money to go out dancing every wed night. *imagines Albert Torres's mum at lunchtime repeating 'I love dancing', 'I love dancing', 'I love dancing'.............
  2. antigone

antigone Pattern Police

you are a strange one...
  3. Jag75

Jag75 Rhythm Deputy

I LOVE DANCING!!!

I hear that voice in my head every single day - especially after some seriously good dances where we both completely connect and it feels more like a journey than simply a dance, where we're both completely immersed in the music and taken away by it. Where we both deep down know that for that moment if we were both single we'd escape to a world of beautiful music and make love in the form of dance that lasts through the song.

Ahhhhhhh SALSA!
  4. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

That is a great post and made me so happy I started the thread :)

*albeit................eccentric like me ha ha :) :) :)
  5. Flujo

Flujo Sabor Ambassador

Great story smiling. You're quite obsessed! :)
    Ed: Oh and on the naked bit that I blocked out on the first pass. Mate, you have the wrong forum for that. Tooooo much info! :lol:
  6. bas

bas Rhythm Deputy

No thanks, I'll pass :p

2 months ago though I was in a pub in Slough (if you don't have a clue as to what or where Slough is do yourself a favor and keep it that way). As I was standing at the bar waiting to get served a song that I love came on and without realizing it I started dancing to it.
    Halfway through the song I realized that half the pub was staring at me. I stopped, turned to the people that looked most blown away and said:"What? I just love dancing!".

The look on their face was priceless but it did make me realize that dancing is not commonly accepted in some pubs in Slough :)
  7. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Ha ha, that is HILARIOUS! I could so imagine that. Nice one!

* I have had my dancing moments messing around at work (mining which is male dominated and not at all as accepting of dance as Flashdance would have you believe :) ) and when they found out I am into dancing they said (no joke)

Thats great.......................................(happy smiling28)......................................FOR A PANSY POOF! (surprised smiling28 poof = derogatory term for gay guy).

I get that when I told them I do not drink nor watch much sport on tv (do not have a tv he he) so getting used to it. Eventually they realise that I am who I am and very proud and happy to enjoy life :)