GBSeX Roll call (Manchester 21-23 Nov 2008)

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by Jambo, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Jambo

Jambo El Sabroso de Conguero

Any fellow SFers going to The Great British Salsa Experience? :banana:

thegreatbritishsalsaexperience.com

2. lloyd74

lloyd74 Sabor Ambassador

Thinking about it. Do you Know any cheap accomadation near the venue?

3. KP-salsa

KP-salsa Shine Officer

Jambo's got a big couch. ;-)

4. nowhiteshoes

nowhiteshoes Pattern Police

how do you know ;)

anyone know which cobo brother is taking the class - milton or james?

5. Just to give you an update the following classes will be taught by Milton and James respectively:

Milton - Sat 12:45 and Sun 11:30 classes
    James - Sat 17:45 and Sun 14:00 classes

Warning though there are only a couple of places left in a couple of these! See http://www.time4class.com/gbse/venues.php for more info.

Ta!

6. Jambo

Oi, stop inviting strange men round to my house - that's my job!! :lol:

Actually, I'm staying in the city that weekend rather than traveling from home, I've booked in at the Walkabout:

walkabout.eu.com/home/venues/north-west/manchester
    (the link for booking accommodation is at the bottom of the page). I've no idea what it's like but it's pretty reasonable for the city centre, especially if your sharing (£140 for the 3 days - double room).

7. nowhiteshoes

nowhiteshoes Pattern Police

thanks.

i was actually wondering about the on2 but i may do the on1 too :)

8. narcosis

narcosis Sonero

I'll be there! And we'd better get the meet-ups done well given that I missed most of you last year at the UK Congress.

9. Jambo

:banana:

10. Jambo

Party passes are now on sale :D

11. Cobo Brothers update...

Just to give you an update the following classes will be taught by Milton and James respectively:

Milton - Sat 12:45 and Sun 11:30 classes
    James - Sat 17:45 and Sun 14:00 classes

Warning though there are only a couple of places left in a couple of these! See http://www.time4class.com/gbse/venues.php for more info.

Ta!

12. narcosis

narcosis Sonero

Bumping this thread for you, prae.

13. Another Update

The Premier Inn at GMEX has now sold out (I think they may have a couple of rooms on the Friday only). The Portland St Ibis and Premier Inn are still available and very close, I'd also recommend the Palace which is a very beautiful hotel with a late night swanky bar!

6 workshops now sold out too but 84 more available so don't worry too much!

4 weeks to go guys!

Emma

14. AndrewS

AndrewS Shine Officer

I'm going too.

I think you need to do a bit more advertising down South Emma as I seem to know more people from London going to Athens the following weekend than to Manchester!

15. Hi Andrew thanks for your feedback but don't worry we have literally hundreds coming from the South!

As an event with national appeal we have tried to get to as many areas to promote the congress as possible but of course we would always like to spend more time in places than we are physically able!

We plan to be back in the South again before the event, hope to see you then.

x

16. MacMoto

MacMoto Administrator Staff Member

It could be more about the weather in Athens vs. Manchester than advertising... :p A weekend in Athens sounds a lot more attractive than a weekend in Northern England at the end of November you know :lol:

17. AndrewS

AndrewS Shine Officer

True. Or I could just be talking to the wrong people. Anyway I booked mine so long ago that I've forgotten what workshops I'm doing! Have to check my confirmation email...

18. lloyd74

lloyd74 Sabor Ambassador

How many people from this forum are actually going to Manchester ?

19. praecantricis

praecantricis Descarga