Does Anybody Have a List of Salsa Internet Radio Stations?

Discussion in 'Salsa Music' started by BullitproofSoul, Apr 7, 2015.

1. BullitproofSoul

BullitproofSoul Shine Officer

such a thing could come in useful for creating community, advertising, or promoting a record, like I am beginning to do

2. Salsero_Malo

Salsero_Malo Changui

I'm not sure what you mean. There are internet radio stations like live365, Pandora, and other you can advertise on, if that's what you are looking for?

El Caobo likes this.
  3. BullitproofSoul

thanks but, no, I mean like Salsa specific radio stations, like a few that are run by members here. Like "Salsa de la Mata" etc. There's gotta be a hundred of them out there.

4. Salsero_Malo

Salsero_Malo Changui

You'd have to look on radionomy and live365 and internet radio's like that, that allow users to create salsa stations.

5. BullitproofSoul

Hmm, I think maybe you're not getting what I'm saying.

6. Salsero_Malo

Salsero_Malo Changui

You're probably right, not really sure what you mean. Someone would have to pull up their sleeves and compile a list of stations :)

7. BullitproofSoul

El Caobo likes this.
  8. calichris10

calichris10 Sabor Ambassador

maybe...
    tropicalisimasalsa.radio.net/
    http://delicast.com/radio/salsa
    if you get the app tunein radio you can get a lot of stations some might be internet stations.

BullitproofSoul likes this.
  9. BullitproofSoul

Hmmm, that is a pretty rich resource. That radio Cubana plays some seriously authentic afro cuban

If you're diligent enough, you can click through each one and find their contact info, or at least a way to message them.

thank you

10. DJ Yuca

DJ Yuca El Sabroso de Conguero

11. rafa

rafa Son

12. matty

matty Shine Officer

13. DJ Yuca

Sounds good. But www.latinastereo.com is from Medellín and it's pure salsa (although that includes a little son, mambo and even Latin jazz, with some killer boleros). And they have a daily hour long show where they just play tunes from or connected to La Sonora Matancera. Maybe on the radio waves, Medellín is the capital of salsa?

matty likes this.
  14. matty

matty Shine Officer

sounds great, i was not familiar with radio latina. but check for yourself...in any case, you will hear salsa all over that region, this site shows just how Salsero colombia really is
    im currently listening to willie rosario from a station in manizales :sing:

DJ Yuca likes this.
  15. DJ Yuca

I have latinastereo on constantly at present. I've still not heard one wack track.

16. matty

matty Shine Officer