Best compliments ever!

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by smiling28, Sep 7, 2007.

1. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

You absolutely give yourself to the music and your partner

*last night
    (to me) I love how you give me freedom to express when i'm dancing. And that we communicate

sigh.

Yours??????????????????????????????

2. JonesNikka

JonesNikka Rhythm Deputy

The best compliment ever:
    It is so easy to dance with you!

3. cnayan

cnayan Changui

:D Something similar....
    "You make it look so easy!"

4. TheBear_CanDanceToo

TheBear_CanDanceToo Shine Officer

"When I dance with you, there's so much time in the dance"
    This is my favourite.

5. AndrewD

AndrewD Shine Officer

The best compliments are when I get hugged, or even kissed after a dance – especially when it’s a lady I don’t know.

The best I’ve given? I don’t remember really, probably something a bit lame like “I love dancing with you”.

6. Jambo

Jambo El Sabroso de Conguero

Mine was this, it's from an email (I've kept it 'cos it makes me feel good ;)) from a teacher following a salsa night in Preston:

and I always thought I was rubbish at shines, but I must have pulled a good one out of the bag that night :lol:

7. sweavo

sweavo Maestro 'Guaguanco' Rodríguez

Nice job, Jambo!

Most flattering comment I have received recently was when someone told me I was the most musical leader they'd danced with in years! It was nice to get complemented on a particular aspect. (especially one that is dear to my heart right now!)

When I am really bowled over by a dance, I clam up and will probably say "thanks, that was really good" then run away before she thinks I'm hitting on her, or before she says something like "well, I did my best though I was suffering for the whole song from your sucky moves!"

8. TheBear_CanDanceToo

TheBear_CanDanceToo Shine Officer

Sweavo once told me I was the best male follower he'd danced with!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    (I can't help wondering if I was the ONLY male follower he'd danced with)

9. Jambo

Get a room!! :roll:

10. Jambo

:lol:

Not much chance of that is there ;)

11. sweavo

I dunno, I think my style is a bit old hat for the hardcore mamberas.

12. azzey

azzey El Sabroso de Conguero

"Apart from u, there's no1 I want to dance with.. and i'm sure u will have lots of girls in ur queue already! x"

This is my favourite complement.
    It was sent to me in a text message from a beautiful Salsera friend of mine (and probably THE best dancer around), when discussing a night out.

13. azzey

Maybe you should try and modernise it a bit... call yourself Steve Stylz and wear hip hop gear. hehe.

14. sagitta

sagitta Pattern Police

When a person has enjoyed a dance at the same time that I have that is my best compliment. I need nothing else.

15. tj

tj Shine Officer

Lol! I can loan him some sunglasses. 8) :roll: ;)

16. sweavo

Hmmm, yeah. Maybe that's the way forward. I could get one of those yamaha drum pad things, set it to bongo and play it while dancing... hmm, and steal some moves from here: youtube.com/watch?v=naPQVxdeSk8&mode=related&search=

17. azzey

Hey, yeaahhh. Then you'd really get compliments! "You're the best Salsa robot ever!"

18. lyndwode

lyndwode Tumbao

During my holidays in Spain...The girls didnt want to let me leave to go back home :) "Will your girlfriend be jealous if we all come to visit you in berlin???"

But while I was there, I got several compliments from male dancers, like "You dance really cool" or "I really like your style", and those were real nice to hear, from other guys.

19. pr

pr Capitán Del Estilo

:cheers: lyndwode!

20. lucretia

lucretia Descarga

I overheard when a girl beside the dancefloor told the leader I just left "that girl made you look really good"
    (quite funny since it wasn't meant for my ears)

One at a class a guy said "What are you doing to me women, it feel soo gooood"
    (i got a flashback from a movie scene when the couple did something completely different than dancing :lol:)

/luc