Anyone been to Phoenix, AZ lately

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by agarcia97, Dec 17, 2008.

1. agarcia97

agarcia97 Sonero

I know there was a thread a while ago asking but I just wanted to see if there was any updated information on the hot spots to dance

Its actually my home town but I didnt start dancing till after I left so I didnt pay much attention before. I know Pepins usually has salsa and a few others but I wanted to see if anyone had any specific experiences.

Im sure Phx is mostly on1 but if there are any on2 hotspots that would be cool as well.

Im looking for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.
  2. bailar y tocar

bailar y tocar Clave Commander

No I haven't been recently but you could check in with Shawn Sallee of Salvaje Dance Co. & phoenixsalsa.com. His website says it was updated Dec 14.
  3. Nicole_de_reve

Nicole_de_reve Son Montuno

The website AZsalsa.net has the best information for salsa dancing in phoenix. They update it regularly, and have a lot of reviews.

For early next week there's only Wednesday--Layalena or e4, but since it's Christmas eve I don't know that they'll be open (and if they are open, I'm guessing it'll be pretty empty...)

In general, Olive Branch on Fridays is my favorite; the place is pretty small, but the bands are good and the dancers are very fun. :p