All it takes is one good dance...

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by smiling28, Jan 24, 2010.

1. smiling28

smiling28 Moderator

Hey team,

You may remember me from when I used to post he he. It has been a tough year working away from dancing although many monumental moments (hello New York and the great person whom I met :) ).

Going out though, I have realised an amazing gift. No matter where you are in time, place and mental state, one good dance makes it all worthwhile. You never know where or who it may come from but when it hits you.................oh wow. THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!

Those amazing dances and dancers - I salute you!!!

* also love watching those dancers who make you WANT to dance. They inspire in some way. Double salute :)
  2. sweavo

sweavo Maestro 'Guaguanco' Rodríguez

* waves * hi smiling! good to see you're still on the planet
  3. SalseraRita

SalseraRita Son Montuno

I agree, just one salsa party and I feel so renewed, so refreshed that even when I had a fight with someone prior to going out, it just goes away. I feel so relaxed afterwards like after a day the spa.
    Dancing is therapy, my friends.
  4. SnowDancer

SnowDancer Capitán Del Estilo

Very true! It's probably why this hobby remains so addictive.
  5. catarina

catarina Son Montuno

I'll second that! One amazing dance can make an otherwise crummy night out sparkle, and one great night out can more than make up for a dozen blah nights!
  6. snowflake

snowflake Sonero

So true ... and it is what makes me keep going back even though at times it is tough and some nights are just no fun at all :confused: - the hope that the next dance will be the one where everything just flows and you and your partner connect efforlessly.
  7. Flujo

Flujo Sabor Ambassador

@smiling28 :cheers: ...and for the last sentence we'll need another pint. :cheers:. Do you like Guinness? ;)