2017 DC Capital Congress Roll Call

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by Sabrosura, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Sabrosura

Sabrosura El Sabroso de Conguero

I will be there Saturday and Sunday night :) Anyone else going?

By the way, if anyone wants to share my hotel room for those two nights, let me know, looking for roommates :) (room is already booked)

2. Sabrosura

One last check just in case -- anyone else coming to the D.C. congress this weekend? :)

3. Sabrosura

Happy to report that DC DJs are still the best I've seen at US congresses :) The congress just ended and I'm sitting here at 5 am downloading several great songs I heard at the congress :)

Dissonant Harmony likes this.
  4. terence

terence Maestro 'Descarga' Cachao

Please share, even if only the titles .

Dissonant Harmony likes this.
  5. Sabrosura

DJ Yuca likes this.
  6. DJ Yuca

DJ Yuca El Sabroso de Conguero

Interesting choices. The Tromboranga is my favourite. Probably their best tune.

Funny how them and La Máxima 79 are both based in Europe (the former Barcelona and the latter Milan), meaning in an alternate reality they'd both be getting gigs throughout the European salsa scene (particularly at congresses).

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  7. DJ Yuca

The Pacem is a crazy tune too. I love the flute. I think there was some controversy over a bootleg of this.

8. DJ Yuca

9. LarsM

LarsM Tumbao

The Tromboranga tune is grrrrreat - agree that it's their best tune. Love their use of trombones (they have 3 trombonists!) - probably my favorite brass instrument. Love the singer as well.